Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


This is a weekly meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm.

This week’s random question asks…

 Do you use your local library? What do you like (or dislike) most about it?


I used to actually use it quite a lot when I was younger. My best trips used to be to the library and every trip I would take out the maximum of twelve books that you were allowed. 
Recently, due to not spending that much time reading anymore (exams!) and just being so busy with other commitments, trips to the library are a rarity.

However now after this post, I will definitely be trying to make more of an effort to go once my exams are over and relish in a summer of reading! 

My best part of going to the library are the librarians are so sweet! Very helpful and enthusiastic about books which makes me love every visit.

What I dislike about it is that the Young Adult section isn't very popular so there are not many new books that get added unless I personally request one. 

How about you?

Aiysha :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]